85% of job success is determined by “soft skills” such as personal presence and conduct, and interpersonal communication.
– Harvard University, Carnegie Foundation and Stanford Research Institute studies
Because Manners Matter.
Boost your organization’s competitive edge by harnessing the Power of Protocol – expert instruction on everything from making conversation to maximizing the business lunch. Full- or half-day seminars are tailored to meet the needs of your company, engage your team and cultivate success.
Customizable content includes:
- Self-Presentation: First Impressions and General Appearance
- Making Introductions
- The Correct Handshake
- Where to Walk and When to Stand
- The Importance of Good Listening
- Remembering Names
- Making Conversation
- Networking and Working the Room
- Maximizing the Business Lunch
- Dining Skills
- Written Correspondence and Netiquette
Full day seminars include a 4-course lunch. Half day seminars can include either a 4-course lunch or 4-5 course dinner.
To arrange your Power of Protocol seminar, please contact Kelly Thedinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-980-1199.
402-490-5153 | Omaha, Nebraska