60% of employers report their new hires have not mastered the soft skills necessary to succeed in the workplace.
Making the Transition from Campus to Corporation.
To become the leader of tomorrow, you need the skills to build self-confidence, make a favorable impression and project elegant ease in business and social situations.
Pre-professional etiquette coaching is recommended for college and graduate students in any area (law, business, medicine) – and can be tailored to meet the needs of any audience with topics, including:
- Making an entrance and “working” the room
- Effective networking, including congenial conversation, phone etiquette, netiquette and written correspondence
- Business card etiquette
- Successfully and professionally navigating lunches, cocktail receptions and formal dinners
- Image building through personal appearance and professional attire
Also included – comprehensive interview preparation to help you land the position or promotion you deserve.
- Self-presentation: first impressions and general appearance
- Making introductions and conversation
- The correct handshake
- The importance of good listening
Did you know interviewees are often required to navigate a meal during the interview process so prospective employers can evaluate ease in social situations?
That’s why we also cover:
- Menu choices
- Styles of eating
- Place settings
- Paying the bill
- Handling the valet
- And more…
To arrange your pre-professional etiquette coaching + interview coaching sessions, please contact Kelly Thedinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-980-1199.
402-490-5153 | Omaha, Nebraska