Manners are a civil mode of human interaction.
– Lucinda Holdforth, Why Manners Matter
The Power of Protocol
Boost your organization’s competitive edge by harnessing the Power of Protocol – expert instruction on everything from making conversation to maximizing the business lunch.
Full- or half-day seminars are tailored to meet the needs of your company, engage your team and cultivate success.
Customizable content includes:
- Self-presentation: first impressions and general appearance
- Making introductions and conversation
- The correct handshake
- Where to walk and when to stand
- The importance of good listening
- Remembering names
- Networking and working the room
- Maximizing the business lunch
- Dining skills
- Written correspondence and netiquette
Full day seminars include a 4-course lunch. Half day seminars can include either a 4-course lunch or 4-5 course dinner.
To arrange your Power of Protocol seminar, please contact Kelly Thedinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-980-1199.
402-490-5153 | Omaha, Nebraska